Friday, August 20, 2010


I'M JUST SAYING...
This is a hot ass picture. From that red smear lips to black grease paint on her lids, I love everything about this shot. I actually always love the look of wet eyelids, Its just not everyone can pull that shit off. I tell my models to do a smokey eye first, then go take a hot steamy bath.(seriously) don't wash you face of course,dah!
Smolder khol pencil by MAC is best for that smeared look. Lipstick Queen is what I go for my red lips. As for the face; it looks like damn placenta to me! JK!
Beef up your moisturizer when your trying to do something like this, then spray your face down with some kinda face spray that leave a glow.
Fresh got great ones! I also tried on from Clarins that I actually loved.
I don't know; maybe you just have to be Marion Cotillard to pull this one off.
But go for it! send me a pic when you do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment