Wednesday, August 4, 2010


HOW ABOUT AN ORGASM?
You can get it with NARS blush and lipgloss in Orgasm. What did you think I was Talking about??
This pink-peach color compliments the lips and cheeks. Also, what I love about these two treats is that it works for all skin hues, and as a Professional make-up artist, these are a MUST in my kit.
     





I'm just saying...
Alexander Mcqueen Spring 2010 Couture. Wow!
Everyone had to have step their game up to even pull this off. The make-up team busted out prosthetic! Blocking out the brows, adding the illusions of extra skins and bones around the profile and then neutralizing the skin while keeping some shiny. I wouldn't recommend walking around the city with this look but, for the runway. wow! Oh Yeah, kudos to the hair squad as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment